LEE MEMORY GARDEN
Beautiful, plotted, private urn burial garden.
We are not a cemetery. We are allowing urn burial as private property owners. Restrictions apply.
*Direct inurnent only; No services at time of urn burial.
*Each set of ashes must have corresponding headstone or name on companion headstone.
*Each space is 3 x 2
*1 Regular Urn (Approximately 200 cubic inches) $250 With single name stone
*Companion Urn/Headstone $500 2 urns or 1 companion urn
If you choose a companion stone it goes on one space with limit of 2 adult urns. We will encourage you to pre-plan and pre-pay for the second urn burial at the time of the 1st burial.
We have a Section for Veterans
* Veteran Section with DD214 Required $250 1 space with VA Stone (Setting fee waived)
* Veteran Section Companion $500 First Burial
(Eligible Spouse in companion urn or 2 single urns)
Spouse must be added to VA Stone or Headstone Setting Fee will apply
If an eligible spouse dies before the Veteran the VA will not issue a headstone until the Veteran dies.
Please ask your funeral professional what the options are for marking the grave in the interim.
· Headstone Purchase Required See LFH Professional for options $325-$2345
· Headstone Setting Fee for LFH Memory Garden $100 (Waived for Veteran)
· Opening and Closing for urn Burial $50
· Maintenance Fee Pending While reservations for specific plots can not be accommodated you are able to pre-pay for your space and headstone at the same time you pre-pay for your cremation.